Obedience is a foundational habit every homeschooled child should develop.
When your children obey, it keeps them safe, reduces your stress, and improves your relationships.
Developing the habit of obedience often feels like a struggle or battle of wills, but it doesn't have to be!
In this masterclass, you will learn how to help your children want to obey, identify and remove common barriers, and how to make it fun to learn to obey.
You will receive a digital version of the following products:
- Obedience Phrases - Use these phrases to reduce obedience struggles.
- Obedience Toolkit - Prompts and suggestions to help you remove barriers to obedience, improve your consistency, vary how you say it, and spice up learning to obey.
- Obedience Games - Instructions for how to play 17 games that will help your children learn to listen attentively, follow directions, respond quickly, improve their memory skills, and respond respectfully. Includes suggestions for modifying games for different ages.
- Obedience Book Suggestions - Includes suggestions for all ages.
- Building the Habit of Obedience with Older Children - Older children require a different approach to habit training than their younger siblings. In this PDF, you'll learn strategies you can use to help your older children develop the habit of obedience.